Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It's sunny and I am inside again

So the unnaturally sunny summer weather has returned (although it never really left). It is sunny and uber warm outside and while I could be getting a bit of sun....I am in the computer lab and will be until near the end of time.

In things to look forward to news (aside from all the coursework!), I'm going to a 'football' game on Sunday! It's right at the end of the 10-month of whatever season and there are things riding on this game that I don't quite understand, but we are hoping that Southampton wins and they do well and maybe someone else loses so we can get into the play-offs, and if they like, win the play-offs or something they could maybe get back into the premiere league. Or maybe Paul Allen can just go through with purchasing the team then buy them a bunch of new players and they can be really good next year. My fingers are crossed that there is visible hooligan-ism but that I am able to maintain a safe distance from it. I am also not going to wear blue because that's not how they role around here.

There is a crunchie wrapper sitting on the table across from me that a girl has eaten. Let's consider this a shout-out to Kari. They also have Cadbury bars with bits of crunchie in it. As I am not a fan of the styrofoam flavoring, I have not sampled this kind.

Week and a half until Madrid mini-break! Woo-hoo!

2 comments:

mark said...

i am a little concerned for margo's safety at this game, however im sure adrian will look after her while im running away

Anglo Mango said...

Who are we kidding? I'm going to be looking after him with his little girly arms.