Thursday, September 20, 2007

Birthdays

Happy Birthday, Kathy! Hope it's a good one! I didn't do any exact calculations, but I think the matron is about 36 today. She was very young when she had me.

I also took a look back a couple days ago and realized that blog is now just over a year old. My very first entry, done the day of blog's creation, was September 17, 2006. It's really quite bizarre to think of all that has happened in the past year! The terror of quitting work and selling my car and getting on a plane last September was certainly much more intense than my current worry of starting a new job on Monday. It may even really be too bizarre to dwell on, I think. Things of rememberence are always strange, and I'm not quite up for doing a recap.

Of primary interest, it is go-see-Kelly-Osbourne-in-Chicago evening. Apparently she should do a good job, but in these sorts of things you really just havce to keep your hopes up for some kind of slip-up. The show will be good, I'm sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! Yes, 36 is about right.

You have had an exciting year, all righty. Kudos for making it happen! I've talked to quite a few people who wish they had done what you are doing when they were young.

Have a good time at the play.