Saturday, February 17, 2007

Kelly & MA!



Kelly and MA came into town yesterday. It was a very exciting moment. Needless to say. They arrived in the late afternoon, so there was not much showing around of town. We went to a few pubs of varying authenticity and I had them eating potato wedges with the little wooden quasi-fork. Here is Kelly's take on things:

I haven't met any of Margo's "friends" yet. They might just be a figment of her imagination. Well, either way I'm excited to see some container ships today and some large industrial buildings. That's the way Southampton flows. I'm currently drinking out of a large England Stabucks mug, I think I just might be a native!

That's all I'm going to let Kelly write for today. I will indeed show her some containers and other industrial buildings today as I show her around town. I will also show her old English things and those stores on every single high street in the country. And my friends do exist. They just won't meet them until Sunday.

No comments: