Monday, February 19, 2007

Kelly & MA re-enact Winchester


I took Kelly and MA to Winchester yesterday. At times I got the distinct impression that they weren't that wild about it. On the plus side, however, we did get a traditional Sunday roast at a pub in town. It was much better than my first English roast. This one entailed roast beef, carrots, cauliflower cheese, roasted potatoes, cabbage, and what was apparently swede. Oh, and a Yorkshire pudding was involved as well. Tasty. In the evening time I took them down to Oxford Street to meet a couple of my English friends. Here is Kelly's impression on things:


I don't know why Mango thinks we didn't enjoy Winchester, there were many exciting things there. Even Gnorme enjoyed himself. I have to say the Sunday roast was fab, especially all of the cabbage related vegetables. YUM! I enjoyed the English chaps as well. I have to acknowledge that at least two are not imaginary! Well, I have to say goodbye to this blog for a while, London calls. :)


But she still thinks the third is imaginary! Totally not my fault!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

maybe kelly can make us all yorkshire pudding when she returns. hint hint

Anonymous said...

or sunday roast... double hint hint :)

Anglo Mango said...

Yorkshire pudding isn't actual pudding! It's dough-y. And seems to include meat sauce. It came on top of the roast beef. Some say it involves egg.

Unknown said...

Well, I could always try to make a chicken yorkshire pudding, that might be pretty good.

Aaron said...

Your new mission to is to watch The Mighty Boosh on BBC Three. Funniest thing I have ever seen in my life.

Anonymous said...

i vote for yorkshire pudding. yum.