Sunday, February 18, 2007

Kelly & MA check out Southampton


I took Kelly and MA on the whistlestop tour of town yesterday. While I saw whistlestop, that isn't necessarily true. There really isn't too much to see. What did Kelly think?


Kelly says:


Well, there were some nice old world style elements to town. Some remanants of wall and such. I really enjoyed my Marks and Spencer sandwich, brown bread, chicken, avacado and bacon. As well as my parsnip crisps. Fab! Oh, and Margo has introduced me to the world of the tunic, well, I think I've only met her part way on the British fashion. We're going on another adventure today. Cheers! K


It must be said that I indeed have gone tunic. They are everywhere. I got one at topshop yesterday and I'm giving it a whirl today. However, it is not particularly long, so it's not too full-on English. Or so I like to think. Perhaps I am only kidding myself.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

what are these tunics? here the popular shirt items are longer and slightly a-line. is that a tunic, or is that something different? this tunic item intrigues.

hi kelly and MA!

Anglo Mango said...

That is the tunic nail on the tunic head. And I'm one with the tunics now.

Anglo Mango said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

there was a post removed by the author! did it say something anti-tunic?

Anglo Mango said...

It's not scandalous! Just for some reason it posted my comment twice. The original post therefore was me. I deleted me!

Anonymous said...

I saw a tunic at Talbots that was so long it could have been a short dress. So, the tunic look has hit the old lady store. Actually, I bought one for our trip, but not the really long dress-like one. So, you may have to ditch yours now because your mom got one.

I just looked at a fashion show web site from Milan. They showed tunics without pants, and in one case the model's underwear was showing. At least she was wearing undies.

By the way, speaking of not wearing underwear, have you seen the new bald Britney?

Anglo Mango said...

I have seen tunics here without pants. I have also seen lots of tunics with leggings. Because they are big on leggings in these parts.

Buehler Recipes said...

Ah, long shirts and leggings. Sigh, so comfy. That 80's style (sans the 5 pound earings that you baked in your oven) almost made up for the 80's music scene.
I think I'll get a tunic or 3.