Sunday, July 15, 2007

TMF


I have discovered that there is a tv station on freeview in the UK that not only shows reruns of Newlyweds with Nick and Jessica, but also shows reruns of Laguna Beach. Plus channel 5 shows basically only American shows, although some are a few seasons behind. CSI New York was on last night. Good times, I tell you. This country's appeal grows by the day. It's like I've been away from tv for a year but am still ahead of what they are showing. I really should be watching more of the local programming but it's hard when the 'new' season of CSI Miami starts next week (aka, the season that started last September). Horatio times.


In related news, I have finished putting up my trip pictures on Picasa and am currently working on finishing up the captions. In fact, they are probably done by now as it's sort of early over there right now and I'm planning on finishing them up after this. Check it out to see more things like Kari enjoying her perfectly poured pint (you have to admit it's quite impressive). Oh, and one of my plates has disappeared. This is sad as I only have two. If you see my plate, please ask it to come back. I miss it.


One more thing... that tall dude that many of you met is running a 10k in a couple months over in Beaulieu (the ponies are used as hurdles) with his little bro and his dad. It's a fundraiser for cancer research and the bro has set up a website to take pledges or donations or whatever they are called. Unlike bro, Mark has low fund expectations, but here is the link if you want to look at it and giggle or something.


No comments: