Friday, March 23, 2007

"Spring" break


Easter break started this week and so far I've been on campus doing work pretty much all day every day. It's not ideal, but I suppose such is the life of a grad student. Plus I'm trying to get it all done so I can slack off the last two weeks of break. For the most part, campus has been surprisingly populated. The lines in the main food place have been insane. But that's not interesting.


So, despite being the latter half of March, it has been absolutely freezing this week. There's been snow. On Monday there was a thunder storm (see picture, there was a flash of lightning across that sky about 1 second after I took it). But mostly it's just been windier than necessary.


I'm hoping to A) come up with and B) go on at least one more day trip in the next few weeks. This is more difficult than it sounds.

3 comments:

Bijoy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hmmm......

Anonymous said...

oooh, what was removed by the blog administrator? scandal.